Monday 21 October 2024

A Day in the Life of a Microsoft Software Engineer Seattle

[Music] leave me baby don't want to fall again this just HT me think about it about it you hold me you don't want to break I need some space just think about it think about it maybe separate better better I will love you to Forever [Music] Forever God know [Music] think [Music] I will love [Music] youever make you my answer [Music] [Music] [Applause] [Music] [Music] yeah yeah [Music] [Music] [Music] [Music] [Applause] [Music] la la la la la la la la la la la [Music] [Music] n [Music] [Music] he [Music] [Music] thank you you're welcome [Music] it's [Music] [Music] so [Music]

No comments:

Post a Comment

ASP.NET Core 2.2

hi my name is Glenn Condren I'm a program manager on the asp.net team and today we're going to talk about some of the ...