Wednesday 23 October 2024

Ava Lee Scott Is there a role for tech in building communities

My name is Ava Lee Scott and I am an actor, a creator, What exists in me is pure story. What our technology does for someone like me is it allows me to create the worlds that I have always seen, but I had limitations. AltspaceVR is a virtual reality social platform I'm excited about AltspaceVR because of the simplicity of bringing people together. Giving people the power in their own hands. Having people from all over the world come together for free, speak of things that they can't speak in their country. Have the freedom to talk about their preferences of the way they want to live their life And that AltspaceVR actually provided a sacred platform where people can come together And have these beautiful experiences So I think it's a very safe space for people who are vulnerable and are trying to find a voice. This is an exciting time for creators in technology And I feel so honored to be amongst the group of people that see outside the box. With AltspaceVR I felt that I can open their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Building Bots Part 1

it's about time we did a toolbox episode on BOTS hi welcome to visual studio toolbox I'm your host Robert green and jo...