Monday 21 October 2024

A Letter to My Younger Self

[MUSIC]. >> Letter to my younger self. Dear Lil Pinoe, I know you're a little shy and uncomfortable right now. You think that you have to play for the men's team because you don't see any women playing football on the TV. At times, the pain of missing out will make you want to give up on your dream. I know you feel like you're fighting against the world. [FOREIGN]. I know what you're thinking. Is it all worth it? I'm writing this letter to tell you that it is. You're just about to come out of your shell. Embrace that feeling, trust your instincts. You will go places and become things you never dreamed of. You are bold, you are strong, you are a warrior. You'll eventually wear that jersey, and with it will come some amazing highs, and the respect of your teammates. You will make history. Get yourself locked and loaded kid, and always believe in your game. [MUSIC].

No comments:

Post a Comment

ASP.NET Core 2.2

hi my name is Glenn Condren I'm a program manager on the asp.net team and today we're going to talk about some of the ...